woensdag 22 oktober 2014

Feedback week 4

Blog 1: 
I think you gave really nice suggestions in the end that could be easily implemented by Nokia to improve the working conditions. However, I could not find that first bullet point of the assignment, (analyze how the two key organizations in this case (Nokia and the supplier) are striving for legitimacy). Perhaps you could use the article of DiMaggio and Powell to analyze this.


Blog 2:
I really like your point about the two suppliers who come from different organizational environments and the way you elaborate on this in the following parts. However, to me, it seems like you are convinced that it is impossible to have some western standards implemented in China. Although I strongly agree with the fact that the two organizations have very different cultures and environment, I think that some norms of Nokia could actually be implemented and I believe that the supplier was trying to work on it (for example trying to get contracts for the employees). I’m not sure whether this actually happened or not, but I wouldn’t say it is impossible. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten