woensdag 8 oktober 2014

Feedback week 2

Hi Hans Peter,

In one of your paragraphs of your development on the Friedman position you write that he states that ‘a business that has other interests than just generating profit would not be called a business’ and you agree with Friedman. I think you can elaborate more on this and you don’t explain why you agree with him. Secondly, I think you could begin earlier with you statement you actually wanted to make and maybe shorten the text above it as it can be confusing with so many arguments. As for the other assignment, perhaps you could add your view on what bounded rationality as this will help explain your arguments and statements you make. On a last note, I think your blog posts are well written!  


Hi Marie-Louise,

I think you have explained the theory about rational choices and bounded rationality clearly, but perhaps you could elaborate more on explaining the case from the bounded rationality perspective. You gave 6 principles, but I could not find all of them in your explanation. Furthermore, I couldn’t find the second part of the assignment (Write down how materials provided and collected have led you to develop your position on the Friedman-proposition).

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten